Saturday 26 July 2008

"Do ya understand me?"

So today, another Saturday is going to end soon.
I stayed home all day. *A boring thing to do sometimes, isn't it?

Spent my whole morning in bed until i decided to wake up at around 11.If it wasn't for my big appetite and my growling stomach, i wouldn't mind still be tucked in bed for the whole day.

Didn't really do anything important the whole day as well. Played random notes with Inez, found a tune and worked on it a bit though it wasn't finished yet at the moment. and then i broke Inez's G string! *it is NOT what you think, you dirty minded people!
Brilliant. Just simply brilliant. I was about to make a real decent song until that string broke. URGH IT REALLY "MADE MY DAY" *even worse! and it was all because i turned the tuning machine the wrong way! Stupid tuning machine! *blaming other things but myself :P
That was just 1 of my clumsiness that i did since i came to Melbourne.
Funny thing was, most of my past clumsiness and memorable events have always involved TRANSPORTATION.
The first one was a lucky coincidence.

When i first got on my first bus ride here, i didn't know where to go. I was with my dad and he did all the talking with the bus driver so he could take us to the nearest train station.
The bus driver was an old looking man with glasses on all the time and with white hair just ready to fall off and a bald spot somewhere in his head.
All was going well until the driver wants to talk to me....and here this was the short conversation between ME and HIM....

"You grmbll grmbgll bla bla bla awrigt?"
".......?"
"It take duwa to twain fo nain bla bla."
"erm....pardon?"
"Bla bla scumz schinger di to gaha yur taim."
".......ehm...sorry?"
"Do ya understand me?"
"......."
"......." *i stared blindly to him for 5 seconds
"...nah uh...." *shaking my head

That short conversation ended up having the bus driver giving us a free ride to the station.
So, I guess the next time i get on a bus, maybe I should pretend not being able to speak English.
*Well....i seriously doubt that ought to happen again...
But that reason is not why i was given a free bus ride.
No, seriously. It wasn't! You should go listen to him yourselves if you stop by here!

Look for the bus number 672 on Waverley Road. Best of luck to ya'll.
:D

*a cartoon interpretation of this soon to come! erm..hopefully...

No comments: