Friday 25 July 2008

My Own Atmosphere

Hey! Aldor here!
How are ya'll doin? Hope everything's doin well!

Trust me, I AM here to cramp up the blogging world! *Yay for me!

Apart from the blog that i have with some of my best mates, this blog wi
ll have a lot more of my personal touch, or should i say, it'll be more about ME ME ME *Yay yay for ME!
This blog is definitely NOT a spin off of my other blog. So, the things i write the most about here will not be different, just uniquely done in my own way.

Why make my own blog? Well since now i live apart from my mates that i write the other blog with, i'll be having my own set of experiences and ideas about certain things. Sure i could just write them anywhere, but writing in my o
wn blog gives me more space to express myself.
Hopefully this blog will be bigger, better, stronger *he?, and even more attractive than the other one. I better learn some new tricks on how to upload good pics for this blog. Otherwise this thing will die from dullness of just words words words. I am a visual kinda person anyway, so yeah, hopefully this blog will have more pics a
nd colours.


"Expect my own original pics, drawings, and other works to be put here as well!"


The posts will be also be *and most likely to be* my experience on doing something that may people call "clumsy". Yes, clumsy. I believe that by keeping the clumsiness in me, i could find something out of the ordinary, unusual, unique, or simply just.....something to laugh and joke about *which i think most people will think of my clumsiness that way*

Oh yeah, i'll be doing my best to write this thing mostly in
English as well. Could be a good practice you know since i am now living in a country where the language is commonly used here. Also i have to make those damn stupid essays for school anyway. *I failed my first essay test damn it! Lucky me, it wasn't a real test, yet a practice for the real one.... So yeah, this'll be good practice to get my thoughts in typed words. Though there might be some posts that'll be in Bahasa. It can be because i think that the thing i will write about is more suitable in Bahasa, or it'll be more interesting to write it in Bahasa, or....simply because i haven't got the words i want to say in English :P

OK! Without further a distance, i give you guys and the world a warm fuzzy clumsy crazy scrumptious welcome to my....

Clumsinessism & Distances


The Kid, Melbourned
One of my doodles....

No comments: