Saturday 26 July 2008

Pics of The Day


Al-Mika-dor!
*that's what i call this pic.
by Dinda


I was chatting online with my friend, Dinda, just now. She told me that she made a collage of a friend of ours' face and she put them in her blog.

For me, it's r
eally funny. I was pretty bored anyway because i haven't got anything fun to do since i broke the G string of my beloved guitar *yes..I named my acoustic guitar, Inez. I named her after IbaNEZ. wasn't it creative? NOT.



Anyway, seeing those pics of my friend's head on woman's body was kind of like a refreshment.
It really was.



Then I asked her whether if she could make them with my face. Well...actually she had already started making pics with my face even before i asked her to do it for me..... Thx for making my night happier and funnier, Dinda!














Mike-Aldor!

*Best buds, not gays.
by Dinda

1 comment:

GV. said...

HAHAHA asik2 hihihi :D
Kocak juga hasil2nya..