Monday 28 July 2008

On My Way. Part 1





Remember when I told you guys that I sometimes ride a bike to get to one of my nearest train station? *here! It's in Bahasa...

Well today, I actually took some pics of my journey. I got home a little bit early so it's still not too dark to take photos. Usually when i go home it's already really dark, and the shortcut that i take everyday has no lights in the streets. So yeah, it gives me the chill sometimes...*literally! i'll get them because of the cold weather anyway....



*The Trusty Bike that I ride on everytime!





In the morning to
the afternoon, it's not always as sunny as today. It's kinda warm today actually. As a matter of fact, I did sweat a little on my way to the station!

I have always dreamed of a place where I can cycle peacefully and safely with lots of trees and beautiful sceneries. Well...I guess I have finally found one..I still hope there's more of 'em that I can actually take a stroll around!

Whenever I travel alone, I always feel that I have my o
wn wide open space and the world just provides me with it's wonders. Nature and all in it just makes me feel really comfortable and outgoing. It keeps me in a good mood. The fresh air makes everything right for me. Maybe that's why I like staying in Melbourne so much. Where I come from, it's far from me saying it's a comfortable and inspiring place for me to live in. At least that's how i think of it.

I have a habit, singing all the way when I'm going anywhere on my own. Yup, I am your lunatic kinda guy who simply just like to sing. I guess it's my own way of getting over my loneliness of travelling alone. I bet people who live where I always passed by whether I walk or ride must've already heard my LOUD voice when i was singing my way through their houses.. *giggles

Despite all the troubles of going outside where the weather is very cold, cold winds blowing against my face making my lips numb as if it were frozen, the danger from wiping out of my bike due to the lack of my biking skills, the exhaustion from pedalling my way uphill just to get home, how my legs are always sore in the mornings from tiredness, the bruises i got from falls, the dirty clothes from the mud that i fell into,......*wow...i never thought that there would be this much negative thoughts in my mind!

I AM LOVIN' IT

Enjoy



*to be continued.....



No comments: